Stamsund Church (Norwegian: Stamsund kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Vestvågøy Municipality in Nordland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Stamsund on the island of Vestvågøya. It is the church for the Stamsund parish which is part of the Lofoten prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Sør-Hålogaland. The white, concrete church was built in a long church style in 1937 by the architect Sigmund Brænne. The church seats about 500 people.
A chapel at the nearby village of Steine was built in 1853, but was blown down during a storm on 28 January 1905. During the discussion about the structure of the chapel there was a debate about where the new church would be built. After more than 30 years of debate and discussion, a church was built in Stamsund to replace the old Steine Chapel. The church was consecrated on 13 July 1937 by the Bishop Eivind Berggrav. The church was built with its own crematorium that was in operation until 2002. The church was originally part of the Buksnes parish, but in 1969 it became its own parish.