Svolvær Church (Norwegian: Svolvær kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Vågan Municipality in Nordland county, Norway. It is located in the town of Svolvær on the island of Austvågøya. It is the main church for the Svolvær parish which is part of the Lofoten prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Sør-Hålogaland. The white, concrete church was built in a long church style in 1934 by the architects Harald Sund and August Nielsen. The church seats about 400 people.